Late Dr. R. R. Pachpande strived hard to realize his vision of an institute that would provide quality education in the field of Science, Commerce, Management and School education. The vision took birth in 1983 and today Audhogik Sikshan Mandal (ASM) has seven institutes under its wings in the city.
ASM aims at ensuring best guidance, academic excellence and professional know how percolate in the institutes and students. We have eminent personalities from the field of education and industry as members of the management committee and governing council. This is coupled with the presence of experts from different fields sharing their knowledge, experience and guiding students to enhance their overall development.
Education, academics and skill set ingrained by students are to be utilized at its fullest and hence ASM has established a placement cell in Pune. ASM invites students who seek knowledge, skills, develop work ethics and are ready to transform themselves into sincere, dedicated and hard working professionals for a successful career. ASM has nurtured over 50,000 dreams and made them into reality. We have regularly provided the corporate world with well-prepared professionals and industry leaders. This history of excellence has been validated by the fact that ASM has been consistently ranked amongst the top B-Schools in India.
Milestones in ASM's Journey:
• Legacy of 30 years in the field of education, encompassing kindergarten and doctorates.
• Strong and successful network of over 50,000 alumni
• Innovative and beyond classroom teaching methodologies
• Dynamic Institute-Industry-Interface for application and skill based learning
• Presence in Pune and Mumbai
• AICTE approved Institute affiliated to University of Pune and Mumbai.
• 5 Campuses, with 5000 students spread across 2 cities
• Highly experienced faculty drawn from industry and academia in India and the world over
• The placement team with impeccable track records across the batches
• A history of proven performances at the university examinations, over 200 university rank holders till date.
• Regular visiting faculty from international universities, industries and research organisations